Updates & Policies
If you are feeling sick or unwell please call and cancel your appointment. There will be no charge as we are waiving our cancellation fee during this time.
What we are doing to keep you safe:
- Staff members are self-screening for symptoms prior to starting work.
- We have allotted extra time between clients to minimize people in waiting area.
- We have increased sanitization in common areas and treatment rooms. All common touch areas and treatment rooms are sanitized between each client.
- Complimentary tea and coffee has been removed during this time.
What to expect at your appointment:
- Fill out Pre-screening survey prior to arrival of appointment. If not done, your therapist will conduct the questionnaire prior to starting treatment.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before appointment.
- Therapists will be wearing masks at all times and we strongly recommend wearing a mask to your appointment.
- Clients will be asked to wear a mask while laying face up.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this unprecedented times.
- Revive Massage Therapy Team